231 Erwin Road

My experiences as a Northern transplant down in Chapel Hill, NC, 2005. And now my experiences back up in NYC.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Wiki vs. Blog

I've seemed to have thoughly confused most people on my Wiki def, (vinnie.net) vs. Blog. Basically, a wiki is a website that ANYBODY can edit. I'm experimenting as it allows me to see how technologies can be pushed. I think I'll fall back into the blog style, but I still have to make a few final roadtrip updates to the Wiki.

Eventually, there will be one site, it will be http://vinnie.net. I hope to have it all settled by the end of the month. What that means is that 231 Erwin Road will come to a deadend, it will become a snapshot of my life in Chapel Hill. I will continue to blog, just under the name vinnie.net.

1 Comments:

  • At 5/05/2005 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Vinnie, I never pictured you as someone who likes the brown butterfly.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home