231 Erwin Road

My experiences as a Northern transplant down in Chapel Hill, NC, 2005. And now my experiences back up in NYC.

Monday, October 24, 2005

I'm watching you

j_dX-YUVOIXKttPw9Y96BAJzPhr1RHzJb-u_bHE-XFRRQlA98OZzXskz8LEyLdP2nbrt6_1kjMoPlquYLdnSsXkJNkgWpe2vUi5_q3MdXA2AIVeft_FLnLLMtx5HiXLfqn7sd8D2yoET0GJgfOwa7Q==
So if you've been to my apartment, you know that photo above is my building. One odd thing about this picture though, I DIDN'T TAKE IT! A9 did, as a drive by shooting as part of this whole map the real world thing companies are doing.

I think it's awesome, check out photos down my block. Read more at Wired.

3 Comments:

  • At 10/26/2005 8:51 PM, Blogger Roonie said…

    I have been to your apartment!

     
  • At 10/27/2005 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Vincent,
    I like the way you look with a beard.

     
  • At 11/16/2005 5:40 PM, Blogger 1009 said…

    I also like the beard.

    Weird thing: in the past month, I've run into two people who know your neighbors. I met one person who knows someone who lives in your building, and I met somebody else who actually lives across the street from you.

    "Weird" rhymes with "beard."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home