231 Erwin Road

My experiences as a Northern transplant down in Chapel Hill, NC, 2005. And now my experiences back up in NYC.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Yeah!

I'm in the beautiful bay area at the moment (between Palo Alto and San Fran.) sitting in the kitchen of my friend's apartment. The roofers working on the roof next door are listening to Howard Stern so I'm getting to hear free great radio, (I feel at home.) It's also the first english radio station I've heard out the window since I've been here.

You know how in the northeast we have icecream trucks that drive around the block ringing their bell calling on all the kids to come grab some icecream? Well, here in Redwood City they have a guy riding around on a bike blowing his bike horn every few seconds. He sells pork rinds in home-packed plastic bags. I'll have to grab some.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home