231 Erwin Road

My experiences as a Northern transplant down in Chapel Hill, NC, 2005. And now my experiences back up in NYC.

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Happy TJ Day

So 'everybody' got surprised today at the lab. Chris had this awesome idea to throw a random surprise party for a random person in the lab, this way, it would be the truest form of a surprise party. (A surprise party for somebody's birthday isn't that big of a surprise.) So we picked TJ. Chris ordered a few pizza pies and had the letters T and J spelt in pepperoni across 2 pies, kick ass.

Brandon and I grabbed some party favors at Target, including a Surprise Day card, blue streamers, Spongebob party hats, and noise makers.

If that wasn't surprising enough, the staff was throwing a surprise pizza party for the lab. So in addition to confusing the heck out of TJ, we also surprised the staff, and they surprised us with a boat load of pizza. I've been eating pizza all day, in every range of temperture. One type of pizza I tried out was pineapple and hotpeppers. I liked it, don't knock it till you try it.

Since my brain is still floating on green beer and Guinness, I spent the night in. Taylor joined me and we watched Clear and Present Danger, not a bad movie, I would rate it a 3.5 on a 5 pt scale. I'm not too into dramas and it wasn't thrilling enough for me to be cool.

Tunes on now: Naked by Suicidal Tendencies (good song)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home