231 Erwin Road

My experiences as a Northern transplant down in Chapel Hill, NC, 2005. And now my experiences back up in NYC.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

It's official

It's official folks, I have moved! Both physically and virtually. 231 Erwin is NO MORE!!!

I started 231 Erwin Road less then a year ago. We've grown close though, I've been very attached to my blog. When I started 231 earlier this year, I was living down in North Carolina with P and R. It was fun times. I was participating in IBM's Extreme Blue program.

That's all changed, I resigned from IBM last month, I've interviewed in a few different cities around the U.S. and have decided to make a move out to semi-sunny San Francisco. It's also time for me to move on digitally...

I've brought back www.vinnie.net. Which if you've known me long enough, you remember that site as my 24x7 webcam. Maybe it'll come back, but in the meantime, check out my most excellent hybrid wiki/blog creation powered by Drupal.

So long and thanks for all the comments...

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home