231 Erwin Road

My experiences as a Northern transplant down in Chapel Hill, NC, 2005. And now my experiences back up in NYC.

Friday, May 20, 2005

The Virtual World

I just listened to Peter Theil's Virtual Money on IT Conversations while eating $5.75 kung-pow chicken.
Photo_052005_006

This was an awesome podcast and I recommend it. It was really high level, very abstract, very deep. Todd would appreciate it.

UPDATE 5/22 03:02 - I should have added that Peter Theil started Paypal, and while that originally turned me off to his podcast, I figured I'd give it a try and I was very surprised. He is a bright guy. His high-level talk isn't so much about money, but about really thinking about the 'physical' world and the 'virtual' world, and what they really represent. Very deep, very cool.

1 Comments:

  • At 5/21/2005 7:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Todd seems to be someone very special in your life

     

Post a Comment

<< Home