231 Erwin Road

My experiences as a Northern transplant down in Chapel Hill, NC, 2005. And now my experiences back up in NYC.

Friday, May 13, 2005

I got lit at Lit

So I'm back to loving nyc again. I went out to Lit last night. I used Dodgeball.com to tell all my friends (like 2) that I was there. Nick was there and got my message, dodgeball.com rocks. He knew I was at the bar before he even saw me.

I got to hang out with much of the BU gang, including a visitor from L.A., Matt F.. He works on American Dad which I think is completely awesome. He's a celebrity in my mind. I'm sure Patrick B. would think so too. Matt has Cleveland from The Family Guy introducing him as his voicemail message. That is so cool.

A really funny line from the night from Matt B. "Why don't you go tell those girls over there I work on the Family Guy so that we can hit on them." That's just funny on so many levels.

Lit
is a great bar/lounge. The DJ plays some great mixes, all over the board, 80's, punk, beetles, ... The beer was cheap. $2 for 2 bud's until 12am, then open bar downstairs until 1am (I don't know how that happened.)

We had some train troubles on the way back from Delaware last night. I had to rent a car in Trenton and drive up to nyc. I didn't get in until 11pm, luckily, that's when the night starts.

Photo_051205_005

I had to go some small ass airport to pickup my car, then I made a food stop somewhere along 95. It's amazing the quality of people that hang out in rest stops on a Thursday night. I nice old man sat behind me as was kind enough to hack out some spit every 5 min.

3 Comments:

  • At 5/14/2005 8:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey asshole, I thought you were working from home yesterday, you should have stopped in philly. i was partying because I handed in my last test and my semester is over!

     
  • At 5/14/2005 2:31 PM, Blogger Roonie said…

    Yeah, you asshole! You should've stopped over at an anonymous house in Philly yesterday!

     
  • At 5/18/2005 4:59 PM, Blogger eirishis said…

    That is awesome. American Dad isn't quite up to snuff yet, but still pretty cool. Cooler than me. I'm just a dude at a desk now, reading blogs and not even bothering to pretend to be working.

    In other words, I am now Extreme Blue Vinnie.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home