231 Erwin Road

My experiences as a Northern transplant down in Chapel Hill, NC, 2005. And now my experiences back up in NYC.

Monday, June 27, 2005

The dark ages

Time for me to stop complaining about how I'm always busy with work and don't have time for this or that.

I'm going to be boring for the next few months. Not boring per say as playing chess 6hrs a day while wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt as I eat it away, day by day, thread by thread. Boring as in not getting drunk 3-4+ nights a week. I'm okay with that. So I'll have my fun 1-2 nights a week and I'll work the rest of the time.

So I'm gonna try changing my format. I'm gonna try to give career advice. Not that I'm necessarily qualified. But a lot of my time is currently spent acting as an entrepreneur within IBM. So why don't I (b)log it. If what I do turns out to be successful, then it's good material for other people to learn from. If what I do turns out to be unsuccessful, that it's good material for other people to learn from.

Feel free to tune in or out.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home