231 Erwin Road

My experiences as a Northern transplant down in Chapel Hill, NC, 2005. And now my experiences back up in NYC.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

One more reason I want to Goth Brazil

For the past year or two, Brazil has been a place I could see myself living because of their open views on Free Culture and emerging growth in technology.

Here's another reason:
brazil

I'll translate:
Price of admission for men:
$5 with 1 woman
$4 with 2 women
$3 with 3 women
FREE with 4 women
+$2 with 5 women (Yes, the club will pay you if you show up with 5 women. Awesome!)

Found it here.

2 Comments:

  • At 6/22/2005 7:39 PM, Blogger eirishis said…

    It's worth noting also that the prices are not in dollars, but Brazilian reals (ree-ALLs). As of today (xe.com), the exchange rate was roughly $1 USA = R$2.4 BRZ...so the admission prices are even cheaper.

     
  • At 6/22/2005 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So you speak Portuguese, Vincent? Who knew.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home