231 Erwin Road

My experiences as a Northern transplant down in Chapel Hill, NC, 2005. And now my experiences back up in NYC.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

We want you

I received a funny email today. I have my resume up on monster.com for a variety of reasons. I work for IBM as a BCS consultant. Today, I got another job offer from IBM:

Happy New Year - Get a head start on a new job with IBM for 2006 or help a friend get one.

IBM Business Consulting Service division has an immediate need for a Siebel Analytics person .

If you are qualified and interested, please send me your current resume, if not interested , please forward to a friend..

The job offer is for a very similar job role as my current position. I guess they forgot to check the employer of my current role which matches so closely with their opening ;)



2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home