231 Erwin Road

My experiences as a Northern transplant down in Chapel Hill, NC, 2005. And now my experiences back up in NYC.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

City of Brotherly Love

Photo_051005_012
I'm up visiting Josh J in Philly. Spending the night here, it's only 30 min from Wilmington, Delaware. I've gotten a lot more geeky in the past few months (thanks to Martin D of the IBM EB program.) I think I'm now too geeky for Josh.

Photo_051005_006
He showed me his lab. The lucky bastard gets a 30" Mac LCD screen. He does hardcore studies on the brain, trying to figure out how they work. It appears that running around in circles counterclockwise spurs a lot more activity then does clockwise.

Photo_051005_013
Josh and Erika just bought a new place. The wedding is August 13, you're all invited. They're giving me a room for the night, so I'm skipping out on the hotel tonight. I think I'll get a hotel up here one night and we'll throw a kickass party, let me know if you're in Philly and want to come.

2 Comments:

  • At 5/11/2005 4:26 AM, Blogger Roonie said…

    That was so nice of you to invite me to the wedding. I just happen to have August 13th free, too!

     
  • At 5/11/2005 10:40 AM, Blogger Kris said…

    Josh's head looks the size of a grapefruit compared to that big screen.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home