231 Erwin Road

My experiences as a Northern transplant down in Chapel Hill, NC, 2005. And now my experiences back up in NYC.

Monday, May 09, 2005

Meet me @ the corner of Independence Mall & Nirvana

Photo_050905_001

Photo_050905_006

Photo_050905_003

Photo_050905_008

I'm chillin in Wilmington's hottest Indian resturant, Nirvana, waiting to meet up w/ some work folks.

The pictures above are of Delaware's Independence Mall. A true feat of the human imagination.

Have I mentioned that I work in what just night be the tallest building in all of Delaware? A whopping 14 stories tall, I'm on the 9th. I can see over all the land. Although I shouldn't knock it. It really is an amazing view because all the trees are different colors (like fall.) Wilmington is right on the water and I get great views of the river coastline and bridges. I even had my own office last week. This week that has changed though as I'm being bumped into a cube :(

Damn I love my Treo (as I am posting from it.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home