231 Erwin Road

My experiences as a Northern transplant down in Chapel Hill, NC, 2005. And now my experiences back up in NYC.

Friday, June 10, 2005

Off to camp

I'm heading out to camp for the weekend - Camp Swan Lady.

It was a tough choice for me to decide if that last statement should be an IM away message or a blog post. Who would have thought blogs would disrupt IM away messages?

On the tunes, Weezer - Beverly Hills, cause it just feels so good.

P.S. Super funny story, I found out that one of the bachelor's at last week's party got pink-eye from a stripper. Ohh that's just too funny.

5 Comments:

  • At 6/10/2005 3:42 PM, Blogger todd said…

    that would suck -- getting sick from a stripper.

     
  • At 6/10/2005 9:42 PM, Blogger Roonie said…

    Especially because it's probably not pinkeye. I'll bet you it's herpes keratitis. That does happen.

     
  • At 6/11/2005 2:09 AM, Blogger 1009 said…

    Is "pink eye" something like "hog eye"?

    What the hell are you doing in Swan Lake?

     
  • At 6/11/2005 2:19 AM, Blogger Roonie said…

    Are you trying to tell me that you're not going to BLOG all weekend long? My ass.

     
  • At 6/12/2005 11:03 PM, Blogger Roonie said…

    I need you to come back and tell me what it means that Apple is switching to Intel processors. This is a very big dealio.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home