231 Erwin Road

My experiences as a Northern transplant down in Chapel Hill, NC, 2005. And now my experiences back up in NYC.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

4th of July 05

KevinGrillinChillin
I made it up to Boston Sunday for some BBq'ing at Kev and Briana's place, they just got engaged.

Ryan R got a new dog, Milo, we got him humping a stuffed animal on video, but I'm having trouble converting it for the web. None the less, it provided me with hours of enjoyment.

It was good to see all the Boston folk (even know they are all engaged like many of my friends these days.) I haven't been back up to Boston since December, it's always a little nostalgic heading back.

************************************
I was only up in Boston for 24hrs as I was busy working on an article this weekend. At least we all got to eat at Bickfords (the website makes it look classy, trust me, it's anything butt) on Monday morning. It's no Waffle House, but a diner is a diner.

Photo_070405_001
I drove back Monday day, luckily I didn't hit any traffic. I needed the Rockstars to not get bored and pass out. The gas station had a special going, 2 for $3. There's a bar I've seen that sells it with vodka (instead of red ass.)

Chris P from my Spring IBM EB program was in town for the weekend. He crashed here on his way out (6am flight) Some other friends joined us and we got to watch the Macy's fireworks on my roof. It was a pretty sick sight.
Photo_070405_007

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home