231 Erwin Road

My experiences as a Northern transplant down in Chapel Hill, NC, 2005. And now my experiences back up in NYC.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

In the windy city

I'm in old Chicago's the "Southside". Brian and I flew in last night.
A Picture Share!
It was kinda fun to fly with a friend, I never do that. I haven't flown with a friend in years, it makes travelling a whole lot better. We tried listening to an audio book, Assassination Vacation. Maybe I should stop pushing my audiobook methods onto people, but its just so good. We only got a bit into it and came to the conclusion that it's not fun to listen to audio book with a friend on an airplane. Howerver, the book has a lot of potential, it's about a girl who travels the country adding comedy and commentary to the assassinations of our history.

A Picture Share!
We're staying at Brent's apt. It's freaking awesome.

It's Brian's first time here, so he's really excited, like a 12 year old kid, maybe even 11 and a half.

Brent's making me a Latte, crazy.

4 Comments:

  • At 9/02/2005 1:32 AM, Blogger Roonie said…

    You tried to geekify my boyfriend by audiobooking him? What's wrong with regular ol' reading? And how could you be in the Midwest without notifying me first? Tell Brian I'm mad at him and I'm thinking about breaking up because of this bullshit.

     
  • At 9/02/2005 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    did Brian give you a blowjob on the airplane?

     
  • At 9/02/2005 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Indeed, the two blokes look quite tickled. I wouldn't doubt a bit of buggery ensued in the loo after that photograph.

     
  • At 9/02/2005 9:29 PM, Blogger 1009 said…

    You're in my house?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home