231 Erwin Road

My experiences as a Northern transplant down in Chapel Hill, NC, 2005. And now my experiences back up in NYC.

Friday, May 27, 2005

I'm up $68 at the moment

Last night was a blast. Got a reserved table at Studio 54 with a bottle of Kettle 1. We tipped the waitress $40 and she acted like we stiffed her, wtf? I'd say she needs a stiffing.

It turns out that this trip is for two bachelor dudes, Josh and Philip, I just learned about that fact last night. I feel so cliche telling people I'm down here for a bachelor party. At the same token there are a shitload of bachelorette parties down here with their damn lists of things to do and items to get: underwear, condoms, bj shots, .... You'd think it was a bunch of high school girls. I'm not giving up my boxers, maybe a trade, but not just giving them out.

So we played roulette at the end of the night (start of the morning.) BlackJack would have been a mistake. It was my first time of 'real' play. Before this, I would just walk up, put $20 on black, loose, and walk away. This time I was playing the thirds, placing bets on 2 out of the 3 and some other random spots that I had a feeling on. Started with $40, walked away with $108. Let's see if I can keep this up.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home