231 Erwin Road

My experiences as a Northern transplant down in Chapel Hill, NC, 2005. And now my experiences back up in NYC.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

A Picture Share!

Yo


Thanks Matt for telling me about go.blogger.com. I didn't know about it. A few months ago I played around with emailing posts to blogger, but they would take 24-48 hours to actually post. This seems to be instant. It'll be great for posting that quick pic to the web. Also, the SprintPCS photo emailing app sucks, it would add all this extra Sprint PCS info and send a link to the photo. However, it seems as if go.blogger.com realizes this and compensates for it.

1 Comments:

  • At 5/31/2005 12:56 PM, Blogger Roonie said…

    I might be a chronic blogger, but I honestly can't think of a time where the thought can't wait until I get to a computer.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home