231 Erwin Road

My experiences as a Northern transplant down in Chapel Hill, NC, 2005. And now my experiences back up in NYC.

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Good morning Detroit Rock City!

Damn it feels good to be a gansta. It's Saturday morning (or noon), it's sunny outside, and Ghost Busters 2 is on the tele. I have a big night ahead of me with this upcoming pub crawl that Chris and I arranged.

Had a nice romantic dinner with Patrick last night. I mean to say, Patrick made dinner for Danielle and I and it was mighty tasty Tuna. He pimped out the plate with sauce and oranges. That boy can cook.

Went out drinking with Kai and Rane last night, we went to some cool bars in carrborro. Each time I go out, I'm surprised about the type of bars down here, not your typical college bar scene. Maybe I just didn't know about them in boston, I was too busy being drunk. (BTW, lady liberty is about to make her appearance in the movie, hell yeah.)

So we started at the Lantern last night. It's a cool bar, you have to walk around the back of the restaurant and then head in though a black curtain. Nice little spot with good seating. We headed to a bar with pool tables afterwards.

We made the obligatory stop to Waffle House. I got hashbrowns with EVERYTHING on it, I can't remember what they call it though, it should be called
"exploded hashbrowns."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home